Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation, Athens
Visitors to the B&E Goulandris Foundation are required to show a vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate, issued 30 days after the first positive test result and valid for 90 days. Children aged 4 to 17 may alternatively enter by showing a negative self-test.
All visitors are required to use non-medical masks within the Museum premises.
* The above times are likely to be reconsidered in due course. In this case, further announcements will be posted on the goulandris.gr website and on social media (@BEGoulandrisFoundation on Facebook and Instagram).
** Tickets can be purchased from the Foundation’s ticket offices up to 30 minutes before closing time. Visitors can enter the exhibition areas up to 20 minutes before closing time.
For more information, see the Foundation’s Visit Regulation.
- B&E Members
- Children up to 12 years old
- People with disabilities and their accompanying person
- Teachers accompanying school visits
- AICA – ICOM – ICOMOS card holders
- Members of the Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece
- Qualified tour guides
Guided Tour of the Collection
Guided tours by specialized guides provided at selected dates and hours.
Visitors are able to buy their tickets online from goulandris.gr, as well as from the Museum's ticket office (subject to availability).
Guided Tour duration: 90’
Number of participants: From 3 to 20 people
* In order to participate in the guided tours, it is necessary to demonstrate a vaccination certificate/recovery certificate issued 30 days after the first positive test result and valid for 90 days. The obligation further applies to children aged more than 12 years old, while all visitors are required to use non-medical masks. The Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation takes all necessary measures against the COVID-19 pandemic.
** Visitors participating in the Guided Tours are recommended to be at the Museum 15΄ before the start time.
Audio Guide Devices
The Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation offers its visitors, at no extra cost and subject to availability, personal audio guide devices with recorded information on the works in the collection.
* In order to collect the headset visitors are required to provide their full name and mobile phone number. The above information is deleted upon return of the guide and is not kept by the Museum.
** All the necessary health and safety measures are provided.
Groups of more than 10 people are welcome, once request have been submitted in advance. The Foundation can organize and provide guided tours for an additional cost.
* In order to visit our Museum, it is necessary to demonstrate a vaccination certificate/recovery certificate issued 30 days after the first positive test result and valid for 180 days. The obligation further applies to children aged more than 12 years old, while all visitors are required to use non-medical masks. The Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation takes all necessary measures against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation, Athens
The Basil and Elise Goulandris Foundation, in cooperation with Polis Park, offer Β&Ε Members 10% discount for parking upon display of their Member's Card.
Also, thanks to the kind sponsorship of Polis Park and for the best possible service to visitors, there is a free Shuttle Bus service available 3 times a day, at 11:30am, 14:30pm and 17:00pm, from 4, Rizari Str to the intersection of Erathosthenous Str and Vasileos Konstantinou Avenue.
For more information on the Shuttle Bus service please contact Polis Park on 210 72 55 427.
People with Disabilities
B&E Goulandris Shop
The Shop is located on the ground floor, offering a wide variety of original objects inspired by the rare collection of the Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation.
Explore the e-shop of the Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation
B&E Goulandris Café-Restaurant
An urban garden hides between the ground floor and the first floor of the Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation. The atrium of the B&E Goulandris Café-Restaurant is an oasis of greenery in the heart of the city.
* To visit the B&E Goulandris Café-Restaurant no entrance ticket is required.
A state-of-the-art, 187-seat amphitheatre with its own foyer is located at level -3. The space can host corporate events, conferences, seminars, presentations as well as musical and theatre performances.
Organise your event at the Auditorium of the Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation
The Library is located in the Foundation’s 2nd basement and includes around 6,000 volumes, available to the public for in-situ reading in the reading area. The material consists of publications by international museums and foundations on the History of Art and various artistic movements, exhibition catalogues, reference material on distinguished foreign and Greek artists, periodical art publications and others.